For maturity in business readiness, businesses areas must be able to own, design, manage and control the change being received into their areas.
- Business areas have clear maps of the change journey they are facing & leading
- Business areas manage and control the type, pace and impact levels of the change being received
- Middle management and employees collaborate and shape the change
- Standard processes for rolling out continuous change (knowledge management, training and communication)
- Managers and team leads have the ability to lead change effectively