For maturity in project change management, Change Management is seen as a key element to all projects, often the first and the last activities.
This means that
- Change Management expertise a key role in projects
- Consistent change methodologies are in place and aligned to project management methodology
- Effective change management budgetary planning, with support available after project closure
- Design of projects is driven & frequently adjusted by change feedback and scenario testing
- Change (lead) rather than financial (lag) KPI’s are used to gauge sucess