Leaders who view their organisational change capability as more than the sum of its project parts, can develop substantial competitive advantage by building up the resilience and high performance of their organisations.
For maturity in strategic change leadership, executive leaders actively lead & support the organisational change agenda.
- Active sponsorship to articulate the vision and drive the change
- The culture supports innovation, it is safe to fail
- Accurate and timely feedback is available to enable leadership to react and adapt
- Boards have a thorough understanding of how change is managed
- Correct lead change measures are available to challenge and recalibrate